Tuesday, March 31, 2015

#SOL15:: March 31, 2015

The March Slice of Life Story Challenge
hosted at the Two Writing Teachers. 
Join us for a month of writing!

Love. 


I love the feeling of the sun on my face

I love the early morning breeze

I love reading.

I love spending time with my family and friends.

I love the first day of school.

I love cooking new recipes as well as old ones. 

I love the smell of fresh baked treats

I love watching movies in bed. 

I love NYC, Philadelphia, San Diego, and Chicago!

I love when I finally get into a good book.

I love teaching fifth grade. 

I love the crisp air after it rains

I love sending bitmojis to my best friends

I love learning new things

I love listening to Pandora on my way to work

I love traveling.

I love writing on my blog

I love meeting new people. 

I love this challenge for pushing me to write everyday. 

I love cuddling with my pups

I love who I am

Happy last day of the challenge! I have really enjoyed this month of interacting with other slicers. I thought I would take on of my favorite slice and change it up a bit with what I love, instead of what I believe. However, they are very much the same!

1 comments:

  1. Awesome! I need another pattern poem for April National Poetry Month!

    ReplyDelete