Monday, March 30, 2015

#SOL15: March 30, 2015

The March Slice of Life Story Challenge

hosted at the Two Writing Teachers. 
Join us for a month of writing!


What I Needed. 

I must admit that I have not posted the past several days. I have been busy with visiting family, friends, and traveling home. All of this is exactly what I needed. 

I spent time with one of my best friends in New York City. We ate good food, hung out with more friends, and just talked. It was exactly what I needed. 

I spent time traveling back home. I always find that I am extremely anxious to get home to my puppies and my comfortable bed. I was reminded where home currently is. It was exactly what I needed. 

Today, I spent time with family that I haven't seen in a very long time. We watched the sunset, walked around the Hotel del Coronado, and caught up on life. It was exactly what I needed. 

Sometimes what we need is just time with the people and places that are most familiar to us. This spring break has brought exactly that. 

1 comments:

  1. Excellent! You connected with friends and family and now you are recharged. What a great feeling!

    ReplyDelete