Tuesday, March 24, 2015

#SOL15:: March 24, 2015

The March Slice of Life Story Challenge

hosted at the Two Writing Teachers. 
Join us for a month of writing!


Imagine.

Sometimes it is the people no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." -Alan Turing

Tonight, we finally watched The Imitation Game. It was a fantastic movie and I would recommend it to anybody. 

A quote was repeated several times in the movie and I just had to share it. The quote above I found inspiring and powerful. I can't wait to share it with my students when I get back. So I thought I would share with my SOL family. 


3 comments:

  1. I'll have to watch that movie. A thought provoking quote which should be interesting to share it with your students.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quote! Yes, sometimes it is those people! Good share. And pretty blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never heard of this movie, but I love the quote. Will have to look for the movie next week when we are on spring break!

    ReplyDelete