Saturday, March 21, 2015

#SOL15:: March 21, 2015

The March Slice of Life Story Challenge

hosted at the Two Writing Teachers. 
Join us for a month of writing!

Let it Snow!

I know that everyone on the east coast is sick of snow. However, I was very excited to see snow this morning when I landed in Philadelphia. 

My family and I went down to the park to walk in the snow. I am pretty sure that I was the only one who was excited about the snow... well me and some children. 

It was definitely colder than what I have experience the past couple of weeks in San Diego. To be honest, it felt wonderful. It felt nice to feel the cold air on my cheeks. To see my breath. To feel the snow in my hands. 

I say, "Let it snow!"

5 comments:

  1. The unique beauty of each tiny flake draws me in every time...whether it's snowing in December or February or the end of March. I appreciate your perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that someone enjoyed the snow. We are sick.of.it....totally...completely...absolutely...done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hoping this is the last of the snow, but I'm really glad you got to enjoy it. As a native NYer for my entire life, I've seen my share of it, and it's safe to say I'm done for this season. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you got to enjoy it. I know my East coast family is done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you got to enjoy it. I know my East coast family is done!

    ReplyDelete