Friday, March 20, 2015

#SOL15:: March 20, 2015


The March Slice of Life Story Challenge

hosted at the Two Writing Teachers. 
Join us for a month of writing!

Happy First Day of Spring!

Spring is one of my favorite times of the year! Today is more than just the first day of spring. It is International Happy Day as well as my first day of spring break! Woohoo! I found it all very fitting. 

This spring break I have made a to-do list... because we know I love lists. 

eat

sleep

read

Netflix

spend time with family

cuddle with Chili and Daisy

spend time with friends

eat more

nap

read more

be a tourist

scrapbook

write in my passion planner

sleep more

relax

do nothing

do something

smile

laugh

be happy. 

Enjoy your break! 

1 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful spring break list! What's a passion planner I might need one of those. ;)
    D :)

    ReplyDelete