Tuesday, March 17, 2015

#SOL:: March 17, 2015

The March Slice of Life Story Challenge
hosted at the Two Writing Teachers. 
Join us for a month of writing!


Groundhog Day!

Is today Friday, yet? Nope, today is only Tuesday. With Spring Break dangling in front of me, I feel like I keep waking up thinking, "Is today Friday?" Only to be disappointed that I am wrong. While I love my students dearly, I am in desperate need of a break. 

This past week, I started taking my last two classes of my Master's program. Ever since that day, I feeling like I am dreading water to get by. I am in desperate need of sleep, sleep and sleep. Throughout this past week, I feel like as I cross things of my list, more things get added. And while I love being busy, I feel like I am barely keeping my eyes open. 

Spring Break is three days away. I am dreaming of sleep, reading, exploring, laughing... and of course homework. For now, I realize that tomorrow is Wednesday. Who knows what I will think tomorrow! 

- The Chronicles of a Teacher (and a Dreamer)

2 comments:

  1. We sprang forward last week: the days are longer. The temperature is climbing up a little at a time: the snow is melting. Our local ice cream shops and hotdog stands opened. I opened my sunroof yesterday. I'm not wearing my coat anymore. It's coming! So is my break! I hope you enjoy yours!!

    ReplyDelete