Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Slice of Life:: Good morning, Tuesday!



"Buzz... buzz..." The sound of my alarm on this Tuesday morning. For some reason, I find that Tuesdays are the hardest days for me to wake up. So this morning, true to form, I hit the snooze FOUR times.

Good thing I have a back up alarm... my dog, Daisy. Daisy loves to help wake me up with her slobbery kisses. Unlike me, she LOVES the sound of the alarm. She knows that it is cuddle and play time.

The past couple of weeks she has started getting into the habit of making sure that I wake up when the alarm goes off. Of course being the love bug that she is, she uses her kisses. If her kisses don't wake me up, she will hop on my bed and sit on me.

I mean who can't love waking up to this cute face!

I may be able to snooze my alarm, but unfortunately I can't snooze my dog! A half hour later, I was up and starting my day with this one in tow.

I hope your Tuesday started off with just as many buzzes and kisses!

The Chronicles of a Teacher (and Snoozer)

2 comments:

  1. I'm not gonna tell you how many times I snooze on a "bad" day. ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet is Daisy! Dogs are the best!

    ReplyDelete