Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Christmas Conversation with Inspired Apple

Here goes my first link up!

Abby over at The Inspired Apple is having a Christmas Conversation Linky Party! It looked like so much fun, so I had to join in!



Christmas is one of my favorite times of the year. One of the reasons why I love it is because everyone does it differently. Everyone has different traditions and I absolutely love hearing about them!

So link up and tell me about your Christmas traditions below! I would love to hear how you celebrate Christmas!


Don't forget to comment below! Thanks Abby for the fun link up!

~The Chronicles of a Teacher 

1 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny,
    I forgot about green bean casserole...it is also one of my favorites. Merry Christmas!
    Stephanie
    Lunch, Snack, and Recess

    ReplyDelete